Dou you have great packaging experience and you know how to drive a team to achieve excellence? If your answer is yes, apply for a challenging experience that will give a big push to your career!
Do you want to know what you will be doing with your team and us?
According to the Product Development Plan and Schedule, to Design and Development Packaging solutions from Conceptual Design and launch into production, working closely with the China design team & local suppliers, ensure the Packaging meets the customer, business & regulatory requirements, manufacturability and productivity.
- Supervise designs of packaging for consumer products based on customer & business requirements.
- Works closely with the packaging design team in China for the transfer of knowledge, specifications, and know-how.
- Defines/checks packaging dimensional design and specifications. Works with packaging suppliers to implement process control & product requirements.
- Works on new packaging material or packaging upgrades as required by customer/business and validates its manufacturing process with suppliers.
- Provides technical support to Assembly Production and Manufacturing Engineering team to resolve any issues related to packaging.
- Contribute to the selection and qualification of a new packaging supplier.
- Allocate Tasks to Packaging Design Engineers & monitors the development process/progress according to the development plan.
- Maintains records and technical data. Initiates Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instructions (WI), and Engineering Change Request (ECR). Involved in the Bill of Materials (BOM) development & maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree Industrial Design or Mechanical/Packaging Engineering.
- At least 8 years working in fast-moving consumer goods or medical product manufacturing factory environment. Experienced in packaging design & packaging process validations.
- Familiar with Household Product/medical products, Design Standards, Safety Standards.
- Strong leadership skills and team management.
- CAD modeling, Drawing preparation & checking.
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS), Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
- ISO9000 Quality Management System.
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management System.