Are you a great Industrial Designer? Do you have experience in the development and design of packaging and you know how to sustain and achieve excellence? If your answer is yes, apply for this challenging experience that will give a big push to your career!
Do you want to know what you will be doing with us?
Based on clients / business guidelines and an agreed budget create and develop packaging solutions for new products. Working to project deadlines, make sure the final shipment is complete and on time.
Sr Engineer Packaging
- Create and develop outstanding structural packaging designs, artworks, and production processes from concept through final production.
- Prepare and release all related packaging technical drawings, specifications, approval sheets, and engineering documentation for master control files.
- Plan, conduct, and monitor packaging tests to finalize the packaging design on schedule.
- Work with the China design team and suppliers to create prototypes/mock-ups for concept review/sample build.
- Working to the company and customer guidelines.
- Ability to be flexible and to follow directions assigned by the line manager for support.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or Mechanical/Packaging Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in designing structural packaging for electronics, cosmetics, and/or FCMG (fast-moving consumer goods).
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Familiar with packing design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator, and other related 3D software; Adobe Suite would be a plus.
- CAD modeling, Drawing preparation, and checking.
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS), Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
- ISO9000 Quality Management System.
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management System.
This position is located in the Dominican Republic and is only for actual residents in the country.
Apply in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2171765675/?refId=1562355281600865074444
Apply by email: email@example.com