- Check capacity analysis and recommend solutions to make sure we don't have capacity constraint to meet demands.
- Ensure materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements while maintaining acceptable inventory level.
- Check master production schedule and balance production plan based on order priority to ensure all orders can be produced on time.
- Drive solutions to material issues which includes working with Quality Assurance, New Product Development, Procurement and production guys to avoid material shortage.
- Support cost reduction projects and improvement initiatives to achieve overall business objectives.
- Chair daily production meeting to settle issues happened in production.
- Control excess material on low level as possible as we can through careful materials planning and P/O Management.
- Chase after mold repair schedule to ensure all molds can resume production before deadline.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Major in logistics, trade, commerce, supply chain management, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in materials planning including 3+ years in a management role, production planning and supply chain management, rich experience of purchasing is required and international molding company is preferred.
- CET 4 is required.
- Molding and tooling, familiar with SAP，MRPII, Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial and analytical ability.