According to the Company's 5 years plan, develop and implement corporate training and development strategy to enable the elevation of team members' skillset and competencies in view of performance management as well as to meet the corporate talent development needs in support of the company growth plan.
Manager-Training and development
- Establish the corporate training and development strategy and work plan to increase employee's skillset and competencies while meeting customer's training expectations.
- Identify current and future training needs of the China operations in partnership with cross-functional leadership team.
- Work with Talent Management in developing and implementing training and development solutions to elevate organization performance for the future.
- Ensure training system in compliance with customer and quality system requirements.
- Ongoing monitoring and elevation of the training system to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop and facilitate leadership development program to elevate the leadership bench.
- Coach, guide and develop the Training Team to execute the training and development work plan.
- Provide support and work together with other sites (outside China) in developing the organizational capability as One Hayco.
- Bachelor degree, Business related major.
- Over 10 years MNC managerial experience of which 5 years in training and development discipline, with China and other international office coverage.
- Understand the manufacturing and FMCG market, blended learning methodologies, talent management practices.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, stand up presentation/facilitation skills, project management skill.
- Change driver, ability to turn strategy into executable work plan.
- Willing to travel to overseas for short assignment.