Senior Engineer - Automation
- Involve in design, develop, setup and debug automatic assembly line and fixture.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly equipment maintenance.
- Verify and validate automatic assembly lines, including maintain and/or upgrade PLC program if necessary.
- Prepare documents for pilot run, including WI, PFMEA, Process flow chart, and EO book.
- Production line - continuous improvement with line balance, semi-auto or full automation introduction, labor cost reduction.
- New process setup and trial run, preparing and training operators for mass production.
- Work experience: At least 3 years and above of EE/ME work experiences in EMS/OEM/ODM company.
- Familiar with equipment maintenance and/or adjustment like auto-assembly, ultrasonic welding and testing.
- Familiar with fixture and automatic assembly line design concept.
- Familiar with PLC program.
- Good command of English.
- Strong problem solving skill and strong ability on continuous improvement.
- Skillful communication with team member.