Senior project engineer- Injection Molding
- Leadership competency. Organize and participate in meeting cross teams to review progress and make report to drive actions ownership.
- Time management competency. Good sense of timeline and track and escalate on delays and work with team for recovery. Support new, refurbish and transfer molds and machines qualification and ensure schedule adherence and launch.
- Communication competency. Proficient in English and able to make clear communication and make good communication with internal and customers (e.g., action log, ppt, meetings minutes, etc.); and to streamline timely response with clear statement for timeline actions.
- Collaboration Competency. Team player and able to work well with cross function team to deliver result. Promote good interaction within own team and cross functional teams.
- Work Delivery. Manage good communication, quality and on time delivery to meet and exceed IM expectations.
- Bachelor degree or above, Major in Mechanical Engineering/Project Management.
- 5 years and above of work experience in project management for an injection molding operations. Experience and knowledge in injection molding, tools qualification and schedule management.
- Professional certification in Injection Molding. Certification in Program Management or Lean SixSigma will be advantages.
- Knowledge in injection molding operations and equipment.
- Familiar with Project Management tools and methodology.
- Good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Strong and effective communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and negotiation.
- Confident and ability to work well with internal and cross functional teams.