Electrical Sourcing Manager
- Maximizes the purchase leverage for the best total cost of ownership. Analyze market conditions and implement supply chain strategies to assure supply and price competitiveness; Develop a cost modeling tool to determine true component value of assigned commodity(s)new, innovative, entrepreneurial ideas, practices and processes that drive continuous improvement to supply chain goals and objectives; Demonstrate a commitment to customer service;
- Material cost control and reduction. Control material cost through standardize RFQ/RFI and e-Procurement format, provide cost analysis process and guide the team to meet company cost budget etc.
- Sourcing and supplier selection. Guiding the team to develop and maintain an extensive supply network, explore supply based, upkeep market intelligent and best practices; Drive cross functional team to execute suppliers selection and qualification per defined schedule; Develop, establish and maintain supplier knowledge base etc.
- Deploys effective supplier performance management to ensure supplier performance meets Hayco’s requirement. It includes delivery, cost, service, quality etc.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Major in Procurement or Supply Chain Management, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in electronics commodities and fully competent in all aspects of supply chain Management including commodities not directly assigned.
- Good command of written and spoken English, good negotiation, communication and strong leadership skill, change agent and able to influence for cross team support.
- Good knowledge to supplier base and market trend in China, Asia Pacific and global.