Manager - Product Engineering
- Establish component protocol verification test plan and finished product spec qualification test plan to qualify mold or part for mass production.
- Prepare all of component samples to do the verification and qualification.
- Analyze failure trial samples root cause such as out of dim. and cosmetic issue.
- Establish cost of materials based on customer request of quotation to value the profit.
- Analyze finished unit function failure root cause and make next action to assure the quality acceptable.
- Prepare component approval form for mass production.
- Service early mass production component and finished unit quality issue to assure production smoothly.
- Cooperate with and implement the company's lean production requirements and policies.
- Familiar with and strictly abide Hayco Quality policy, EHS policy 、HR policies 、C-TPAT、AEO standards、GMP etc. and related implementation requirement.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Major in Engineering.
- Work Experience in Manufacturing engineering
- Familiar with mold, injection molding, product validation related knowledge
- Good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Good at communication and problem solving.