Senior Engineer - IE
- Key contributes to material flow improvement/ warehouse optimization/ space utilization improvement.
- Support New Hayco China projects.
- Support new project line layout and material flow design.
- Update and maintain Hayco companywide layout.
- Maintain and achieve ME department KPI through teamwork.
- IE tool training.
- Support total productive maintenance.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years' experience in IE engineer role. IE/PIE work experiences in EMS/OEM/ODM company.
- Software - Fluent and competent with latest AutoCAD version / Excel /PowerPoint.
- Good at material flow improvement and warehouse space optimization.
- Familiar well with Kaizen/ lean projects /VSM...etc. Lean production concept, have experience for Total Productive Maintenance implementation.
- Familiar well with plastic industrial process method, like molding, printing ,welding and assembly.
- Know well with ME department working process flow and method.
- Very strong problem solving skill and strong ability on continuous improvement.
- Good English communication and written skills.